Super Saver Program Details
Juvenon will ship your product to you monthly or [at the interval you choose] at 30% off retail price. Your credit card will be charged at the time of shipment. There is no minimum time commitment. To cancel, suspend, alter or adjust shipments, contact Customer Service.
Order more and save!
If you order more than 12 bottles of this product, You’ll get 30% off retail price and pay just one shipping charge! Just use the quantity box next to ‘Regular Price’ to order multiple bottles.
Orders over $150 – Free Shipping!
The Vitamin With a Difference
Combining optimal doses of 27 vitamins and minerals, this multi vitamin supplement was developed to maintain a healthy nutrient balance. Juvenon’s Essential Multi Vitamin Supplement bridges common gaps in diet, which not only accelerate aging, but are also a risk factor for chronic diseases.
The formula supports the immune system, prostate function, bone formation and strength, heart and artery health, mitochondrial health, lung function, eye health and blood sugar metabolism, as well as reducing inflammation.* It was also scientifically developed for easier absorption.
- Vitamin A Promotes better vision, especially in lower light. Helps form and maintain healthy skin and hair.
- B Complex Vitamins Important for converting glucose to energy, making red blood cells, controlling blood sugar, maintaining healthy skin and regulating homocysteine levels to support heart and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin C Essential to forming bones and teeth. Works with Vitamin E to maintain cardiovascular health. Supports the immune system. Provides protection from free radical damage.
- Vitamin D3 The active form of Vitamin D. Regulates levels of calcium and phosphorus in the body and is essential for calcium absorption. Helps promote bone growth and maintain bone density.
- Vitamin E (Four tocopherols, plus four tocotrienols not provided in most multi vitamins). According to recent studies, contributes to maintaining mental function and memory as well as supporting healthy cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Vitamin K Not usually provided in many multi vitamins, Vitamin K Supports vascular health, Helps build bone, and heals fractures and slow bone loss.
- Mineral Chromium Increases insulin sensitivity, essential to metabolizing glucose.
- Mineral Manganese Activates enzymes for glucose and fat metabolism. Helps build bone strength and maintain skin health.
- Mineral Selenium Protects against unhealthy cellular activity and boosts the immune system.
- Minerals Zinc and Copper Zinc, essential to DNA and RNA synthesis, also supports immune function and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins from food. Because zinc can interfere with copper absorption, these minerals need to be balanced to preserve copper’s role in absorbing and utilizing iron.